Wednesday 6 July 2011

Tok Pisin Jokes - PNG

Members Blog Created

I don't quite know yet where we can go with this. FaceBook announced the new changes while I was away working so I couldn't react in time to update our group.

As FB is not giving me any possibility to update, I decided to act for our group and for the things that make you and I as Papua New Guineans special. We have one of the healthiest joking cultures and joking relationships on the planet.

I've moved us to a blog for now - with the same name we use on FaceBook.

Also here, you can still read all the jokes that I had already managed to transfer away from FB because of its constant changes of design and purpose.

So now all that is left to do is to upgrade this blog in a way that you can easily contribute to it and also share its jokes on your own profiles.

Much Love to you all,

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment